Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Winning Words!
We recently ran a competition in our BoojaBubble e-newsletter and were absolutely delighted with the response. We asked people to complete this sentence: "I need a little Booja-Booja now and then because..." and loved reading the answers - it's great find out just why people really like our products!
We felt the 2 winning entries (whose authors will each receive a Luxury Gift Box) captured the Booja-Booja spirit particularly well, they were:
I need a little Booja-Booja now and then because if I ate it all the time, I'd forget the importance of fresh fruit and veg, which would never pass with my mother! Occasional Booja-Boojas give me a great chocolate health fizz, and leave a tantalising want for more.  Yes please!
and 

I need a little Booja-Booja now and then to wake up my taste buds and sprinkle my soul with warmth to remind me that not everything pleasurable has a downside.

We also liked these entries because they made us smile, but unfortunately there could only be 2 winners, sorry...

It’s autumn – no, wait – because it’s winter… no, ummm, because i’s cold and wet outside… no, rubbish…. let me think… because one piece is NEVER enough…. No, it’s because…. oh, who am I kidding? I don’t need an excuse... I just love it!!

I need a little Booja-Booja now and then because ...... well truthfully it's a bit more than now and then and that's because Booja truffles are umptious, scrumptious, oompa- loompalitious cocoa kisses and I'm addicted.


I need a little Booja-Booja now and then because the divine taste coupled with the exquisite aromas gives me time to relax in a fantasy world of bliss


If you’d like to start receiving the BoojaBubble (to read all our latest news and hear about any future competions) just email louise@boojabooja.com with your name, gender and email address and we’ll add you to our mailing list.
We don't have any more Luxury Gift Boxes to give away at the moment, but if you'd like to tell us why you need a little Booja-Booja now and then we'd still love to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment